As a technical lead at Machine Learning Architects, you take responsibility for both team-internal as well as customer projects. With your hands-on mentality, you will contribute to the development of our cell by mentoring other engineers and develop solutions that enable companies to start and complete their machine learning journey successfully.
Role & Responsibilities
- Consulting & Training: To help our clients master the challenges of the digital transformation and help them understand the full potential of data science and machine learning.
- Operationalizing ML by successfully executing data and machine learning projects from prototyping to the deployment of production-ready systems. This includes implementing concepts such as traceability, scalability, measurability, and automation within demanding projects and technology environments.
- Development of our services by creating solution blueprints for our value propositions, e.g. lead technical responsibility for our “Digital Highway” concept for Machine Learning systems.
- Business development: Support us in positioning our offer on the market. This includes the preparation and presentation of our offers to potential clients (pre-sales).
- Lead responsibility for analyzing customer requirements by designing and building system architectures for customer-specific solutions.
- Be a trusted advisor for our clients.
- Evaluate and benchmark cutting-edge machine learning technologies to enable our team supporting customers with the best solution for their requirements.
- Mentor other architects and engineers and help develop young talents.